We have listed down a Few Important Questions that we at Pearl Care are frequently asked. Please Click the button below to view a complete list of FAQs or feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or queries
1. WHAT IS NDIS?
The NDIS is an exciting initiative for the disability sector, but a very new way of doing things. The following
in-formation may help answer some of the more common questions you may have about the NDIS.
2. WHAT IS NDIA?
NDIA is the independent agency responsible for implementing the NDIS. It provides information and referrals, links to services and activities, individualised plans and where necessary, funded supports over a lifetime. We recommend you contact the NDIA before making any decisions about your NDIS plan.
3. WHAT CAN BE FUNDED?
One of the great things about the NDIS is that, it is
designed to suit the needs of every individual. For most people, funding will cover things like:
• Daily personal activities
• Transport for community, social & daily activities
• Workplace support to gain or maintain employment
• Therapeutic supports, including behavior support
• Assessment of aids including set up and training
• Home modification design and installation
• Mobility equipment
• Vehicle modifications.